Welcome to my website; Author Rahima Islam
Hello and welcome to my website.
My name is Rahima Islam and I am an author and a registered scientist. I have published eight books and I am in the process of writing my 9th book. My books are written from an Islamic and scientific perspective. I have written both fiction and non fiction books and my aim for writing is to inspire, educate, empower and entertain my readers.
'How on Earth is modern Science mentioned in the Qur'an?' is a non-fiction book about scientific discoveries which are mentioned in the Qur'an. I write in detail about the explanations that scientists provide and I correlate it to the verses in the Qu'ran.
'Empty arms, broken heart' is a non-fiction book about what Islam says about miscarriages and baby loss. Again I provide scientific evidence that supports the verses in the Qur'an.
'Parenting: A sacred privilege' is a non -fiction book about how Islam teaches us to fulfill our roles as parents. In this book the Qur'anic verses are supported by scientific, psychological and sociological studies.
'There's no compromise' is a fiction book about a young Muslim Indian girl growing up in the UK. A third generation immigrant who struggles to understand her surroundings. With the challenges of growing up and the dilemmas that come with being a Muslim in a society where Islam is misunderstood and misinterpreted, she juggles her life. One thing she is certain about is not to compromise her religion, Islam.
'My Hajj Journal 2019' is a non-fiction book about the memories I made, the experiences I had and the life lessons which I learnt during my Hajj. I provide tips and suggestions for those who wish to pursue their journey of Hajj.
'A Ramadan in Lockdown 2020' is a non fiction book about the lessons learnt and the hidden blessings in the pandemic and especially during a unique Ramadan in lock-down.
'The Shining Rays of Sisterhood' is a collation of poems, quotes and short stories by women during the pandemic, it is self heal book to bring positivity in the lives of others and is produced in collaboration with the Muslimah Sports Association.
'The Choice of Uncertainty' is a fiction book about a young girl from a remote village in Bangladesh and struggling in her life, she is faced with hope in exchange for a huge sacrifice by generous and kind-hearted people. The story has been inspired by the charity work I carry out for the Al Hajj Abdul Matin Welfare Trust.
My books are available to purchase from Amazon and other on-line platforms.
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Please have a browse of my web page and learn more about my writing. Proceeds of my book goes to charity.
My Social Accounts
- ‘The Choice of Uncertainty’ 1st March 2022
- My book writing journey in 2021 16th December 2021
- Short story on my dad. ‘I lived my dream’ 7th December 2021
- Muslimah Sports Association Book Club 6th October 2021
- GCSE AQA Required Practical Demonstration Course 19th May 2021
- The shining rays of sisterhood 3rd March 2021
- A Ramadan in Lockdown 2020 3rd March 2021
- An update of what I’ve been up to this year (2020) 9th December 2020
- Online Non Fiction Book Writing Course For Beginners 13th November 2020
- Poem on the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) written by Rahima Islam. The Best Of Creations 13th November 2020
- My Mother poem written by Rahima Islam 13th November 2020
- The Launch of my new Online Non Fiction Book Writing Course For Beginners coming very soon. 29th October 2020
- Launching My Online Children’s Book Writing Course 4th October 2020
- What keeps us going during grief? 1st August 2020
- The dynamics of family life during Lockdown. 21st June 2020
- Isolation with the kids, linked in with my book; Parenting: A sacred privilege. 20th June 2020
- Inspirational talk about my books at ‘Fat cafe’ 1st March 2020
- There’s no compromise 15th January 2020
- My Hajj Journal 2019 11th January 2020
- My books are available at Darrusalam book shops across London 7th January 2019