Welcome to my website; Author Rahima Islam
Hello and welcome to my website.
My name is Rahima Islam and I am an author and Scientist. I have published five books and I am in the process of writing my 6th book. My books are written from an Islamic and scientific perspective and they are fictional and non fictional books.
'How on Earth is modern Science mentioned in the Qur'an?' is a non-fictional book about scientific discoveries which are mentioned in the Qur'an. I write in detail about the explanations that Scientists provide and I correlate it to the verses in the Qu'ran.
'Empty arms, broken heart' is a non-fictional book about what Islam says about miscarriages and baby loss. Again I provide scientific evidence that supports the verses in the Qur'an.
'Parenting: A sacred privilege' is a non -fictional book about how Islam teaches us to fulfill our roles as parents. In this book the Qur'anic verses are supported by scientific, psychological and sociological studies.
'There's no compromise' is a fictional book about a young Muslim Indian girl growing up in the UK. A third generation immigrant who struggles to understand her surroundings. With the challenges of growing up and the dilemmas that come with being a Muslim in a society where Islam is misunderstood and misinterpreted, she juggles her life. One thing she is certain about is not to compromise her religion, Islam.
'My Hajj Journal 2019' is a non-fictional book about the memories I made, the experiences I had and the life lessons which I learnt during my Hajj. I provide tips and suggestions for those who wish to pursue their journey of Hajj.
My books are available to purchase from Amazon and other on-line platforms.
Please have a browse of my page and learn more about my writing. Please purchase copies of my book as the proceeds go to different charities.
My Social Accounts
- Muslimah Sports Association Book Club 6th October 2021
- GCSE AQA Required Practical Demonstration Course 19th May 2021
- Knife crime. By Zahra Shah 6th April 2021
- The shining rays of sisterhood 3rd March 2021
- A Ramadan in Lockdown 2020 3rd March 2021
- An update of what I’ve been up to this year (2020) 9th December 2020
- New online course to be launched soon. GCSE Science AQA Required practical demonstrations 18th November 2020
- Online Non Fiction Book Writing Course For Beginners 13th November 2020
- Poem on the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) written by Rahima Islam. The Best Of Creations 13th November 2020
- My Mother poem written by Rahima Islam 13th November 2020
- The Launch of my new Online Non Fiction Book Writing Course For Beginners coming very soon. 29th October 2020
- Launching My Online Children’s Book Writing Course 4th October 2020
- What keeps us going during grief? 1st August 2020
- The dynamics of family life during Lockdown. 21st June 2020
- Isolation with the kids, linked in with my book; Parenting: A sacred privilege. 20th June 2020
- Inspirational talk about my books at ‘Fat cafe’ 1st March 2020
- There’s no compromise 15th January 2020
- My Hajj Journal 2019 11th January 2020
- My books are available at Darrusalam book shops across London 7th January 2019
- Book signing event at the Chapters coffee corner. December 2018 19th December 2018